I know you guys are tired of hearing about my awesomeness, but I just don't care! ;) Story of a Girl nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award, and dang it-- I'm gonna take a minute and
embarrass myself toot my own horn. Again. Hey-- at least you're learning all sorts of strange and interesting things about the Conductor of the Crazy Train. That has to be good for something! (Blackmail, possibly?)
7 (More) Random Facts About Me
- I can do a pretty decent impersonation of Cartman from Southpark.
- I used to have THE ugliest feet on the planet. Thanks to the modern marvels of podiatry and lots of patience from my husband, they are now much more attractive (and less painful).
- I always preferred math assignments over writing assignments in school, all the way through college! Now look at me-- volunteering to write on a regular basis! Who'dda thunk it?!
- I once swallowed a live goldfish on a dare. When I was 13. I went a whole 8 1/2 minutes before I puked! It was a long, green 8 1/2 minutes.
- I used to work as a loan collection agent! Stupidest. Job. Ever. It's safer to work disarming bombs than it is to ask for delinquent loan payments. I wish I could blame this error in judgment on a drinking problem, but alas, I have to admit that was not the case.
- Coleslaw is my favorite snackfood that isn't sugary.
- I have my debit card, all my family's Social Security numbers, and all our library card numbers committed to memory, as well as our checking and savings account numbers. It's a disease, really. It's not like I tried or anything-- they just got stuck in there. Don't ever let me see your CC#, I'll probably remember it too! (That's a little spectrum-y, isn't it? Thought so.)
And my nominees are:
Our Adventures with Riley
Frugal in WV
Caffeinated Autism Mom
Flying by the Seat of My Pants
I Gotta Laugh
Stroller Parking Only
Plate Spinning 101
Live, Love & Learn with Ms. MommyHH6
Life, Experience Needed
With a Little Moxie
The Vintage Boomer
You Know It Happens At Your House Too
And now, here are the rules for all those nominated!
Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award
Add the Versatile Blogger Award
In the same post, thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and put a link back to their blogs.
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award and inform each nominated blogger by posting a comment on each blog
In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself
In the same post, include this set of rules