Woo hoo! Go me-ee, go me-ee!
I'd like to take a moment to thank the academy, and all those important people in my life that helped make this happen... *hehe*
My bloggy friend Diane at Our Adventures with Riley chose me for my first blog award, and I am so flattered! Somebody thinks I'm fabulous! What fun! I'm pretty sure this is an honor, right?
Here's the drill:
1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
Five of My Most Fabulous Moments
- Going to bartending school-- it paid for my college education!
- Graduating from college in four years.
- Meeting my husband, because before him I was certain I would never marry.
- Making two beautiful babies at one time!
- Surviving my girls' Redbox encounter without going to jail!
Five Things I Love
- Ice cream, sherbet, froyo, gelato, frozen custard... did I miss anything?
- Baking (even more than I like eating baked goods!)
- Comic book movies
- Reading a good book with a great cup of coffee and a cuddle buddy (aka dog or kiddie)
Five Things I Hate
- Spiders and roaches
- My current cell phone
- Waiting in line
- Spam emails-- do I look like I need penile enhancement?!
- Scary movies
Five Fabulous Bloggers that I Deem Tag-Worthy
- Ms. Mess at Ms. Mess
- Becca at The Bates Motel
- Lonna at The Artist Formerly Known as Lonna Cottrell
- Lexi at Mostly True Stuff
- Meredith at Pile of Babies
Time to put some of my favorite bloggers on the spot and let them know that they're the next Fabulous Blog Ribbon recipients!
Tune in again in the next day or two to hear the story of how my ridiculous dog earned that beautiful cone of shame he is wearing in This Week's Hairbrained Musings. Wear your Depends-- anything involving that silly beast is likely to be "hilarious".