Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Got Tagged!



Woo hoo!  Go me-ee, go me-ee! 

I'd like to take a moment to thank the academy, and all those important people in my life that helped make this happen... *hehe*  

My bloggy friend Diane at Our Adventures with Riley chose me for my first blog award, and I am so flattered!  Somebody thinks I'm fabulous!  What fun!  I'm pretty sure this is an honor, right?


 Here's the drill:

1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)






Five of My Most Fabulous Moments
  1. Going to bartending school-- it paid for my college education!
  2. Graduating from college in four years.
  3. Meeting my husband, because before him I was certain I would never marry.
  4. Making two beautiful babies at one time!
  5. Surviving my girls' Redbox encounter without going to jail!

Five Things I Love
  1. Ice cream, sherbet, froyo, gelato, frozen custard... did I miss anything?
  2. Baking (even more than I like eating baked goods!)
  3. Crocheting
  4. Comic book movies
  5. Reading a good book with a great cup of coffee and a cuddle buddy (aka dog or kiddie)

Five Things I Hate
  1. Spiders and roaches
  2. My current cell phone
  3. Waiting in line
  4. Spam emails-- do I look like I need penile enhancement?!
  5. Scary movies

Five Fabulous Bloggers that I Deem Tag-Worthy
Time to put some of my favorite bloggers on the spot and let them know that they're the next Fabulous Blog Ribbon recipients!


Tune in again in the next day or two to hear the story of how my ridiculous dog earned that beautiful cone of shame he is wearing in This Week's Hairbrained Musings.  Wear your Depends-- anything involving that silly beast is likely to be "hilarious".

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you! I'm honored! Lot's been a veeeery looooong time since I was last tagged...

    You love baking more than you love eating baked goods? Well, that's funny, because I love eating baked goods more than I love baking! A partnership made in heaven, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...and congratulations! This is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do the Snoopy Dance! R loves Charlie Brown too. :)

    OMG...I SOOOOO wanted to be a bartender!!! I still love "experimenting" and trying to invent the next perfect martini. HA! If there was a swinging "senior's" bar close by...I'd better stop.

    Can't wait to check out your award winners! Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, jumping from an airplane is pretty dang impressive, missy. I can sling drinks with the best of them, but I'm not sure I could jump from a plane-- no matter how cool the story would be! I would have to do a *lot* of your "Wining & Wining" first! LOL! Thanks again for tagging me-- I've had fun seeing the personal tidbits others have divulged. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the award! By the looks of it, you SO deserve it. I LOVE your blog. I am your newest GFC follower from the hop. :)

    Tami
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! :) I'm a recent follower and I'm just poking in my head to say Hello! I love your #4 under the things you hate. I'm thinking of doing a blog post on the spam I get on the website (the kind you quote I get on hotmail!). I got this one today: "well, kind of interesting post, thank you". I love when they insult you, cause I find that sooo motivating (add sarcasm here)! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the insults great?! I often wonder what makes someone feel compelled to be only critical. I don't mind if someone agrees or outright disagrees with me, but there's no reason to be venomous!

      Delete
  6. Congrats! And guess what? You got tagged AGAIN! http://strollerparkingonly.blogspot.ca/2012/07/liebster-bloggy-love.html

    ReplyDelete